What if you find yourself in financial trouble? Here are some recommendations from consumer.georgia.gov:
- Shop wisely among the offerings in the marketplace.
- Look for the lowest interest rate from a bank or credit credit union.
- Consider a loan from family or friends.
- Ask your present creditors about reducing your interest rate.
- Maintain a bank account with overdraft protection for some degree of security.
- Make a budget.
In all actuality, some of these recommendations, if practiced regularly, will prevent financial trouble. If you find yourself in a difficult situation and none of the above recommendations work for you, a title loan may be the way to go. Just make sure you investigate and choose a reputable business with low interest rates.