10 Crazy Facts About Customer Spending on Valentine's Day
1. 53% of women in America would dump their boyfriends if they did not get them anything for Valentine's Day
2. The average U.S. consumer is expected to spend $116.21 on Valentine's Day gifts, meals, and entertainment
3. 32% of consumers plan to do their Valentine’s Day shopping online
4. Men spend double what women spend on Valentine's day: $158.71 compared to $75.79
5. Women prefer a gift after a nice dinner, while most men prefer gifts first thing in the morning
6. Colleagues don't get much love: Consumers will spend an average of $6.30 on friends, $4.97 on classmates and teachers, and $3.41 on coworkers.
7. 141 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged worldwide
8. 52.1% will buy cards, the most popular Valentine's Day gift.
9. More than nine million pet owners are expected to buy gifts for their pets this Valentine's Day; the average person will spend $5.04 on them
10. An estimated 198 million roses were produced for Valentine's Day in 2010; about 110 million roses, mostly red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period this year
If you don't have to cash to buy your loved one a gift, we are here for you. Tri County Title Pawn can lend you money, just bring your title and proof of residency and we will get you out the door in less than 30 minutes. We offer the lowest monthly interest rates in Athens, Ga and Madison County, Ga.
Tri County Title Pawn in Madison County, GA is happy to offer you a discount when you mention this blog!