- Brittanie Hardman
5 Ways to celebrate Easter with Kids
1. Paint eggs- You can buy an egg painting kit at nearly any supermarket around the Easter months. Hard boil some eggs and let your children have fun decorating them for the Easter holidays.
2. Have an Easter egg hunt- An iconic part of Easter is the Easter egg hunt. You can have kids hide real boiled eggs they decorated. However, you can also fill plastic eggs with treats and hide them throughout your home.
3. Provide Easter baskets- Easter baskets are an important Easter tradition. Young children love waking up to a basket filled with Easter goods. You can buy baskets at department stores around the holidays. Fill them with small treats like candy and tiny toys.
4. Make rabbit-themed baked goods- The Easter bunny is an exciting part of Easter for children. Make baked goods shaped like bunnies. This can be a fun way for kids to get excited about the holiday.
5. Decorate with your kids- Children often enjoy decorating for the holidays. Invest in small decorations at a local department store or even a dollar store. You can also look for craft tutorials online. Your kids may, for example, enjoy using construction paper or felt to make things like chicks and bunnies.